Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm Back! Kind of Like the Phantom Spires.

Life has been crazy. San Francisco has been a hard adjustment. The mountains though are unbeatable. I have spent the past 3 months exploring adventuring and loving the Sierras. Yosemite and Tahoe have some great rocks and I've only scratched the surface. I just recently bought a camera and have decided to start posting again with a photo or two from my adventures.



This is from Tahoe this past weekend. We camped at the Phantom Spires and climbed at Sugarloaf. The Phantom Spires, pictured here, actually have a cool story about them. It wasn't until a fire burnt all the surrounding trees that they were even discovered. Just think of all the hidden unclimbed rocks just waiting to be discovered!

Cheers
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment